NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

Completely undervalued, page-33

1. 5,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    We have an intrinsic value of $3.54 per share as we speak. Once results are published, I’d expect to be closer to this mark, or if we exceed expectations, we will rise above this valuation. I haven’t seen a more perfect time to buy this stock than now. With June 30 approaching, the possibility of further sells is a good probability so being cashed up and waiting for the perfect opportunity is now until June 30.

This will become a dividend producing stock I believe and one for a long term hold, unless you only want a 2-3 bagger. I have heard from some smart people in the industry that are of the belief that a takeover would only occur from $5.00 up. This company has a solid balance sheet and is ripe for massive growth. I love the story, just hate the fact that management couldn’t give a sheet about us shareholders. Someone needs a kick in the backside to get this stock roaring again.

What happened to the share price increase reward for management? Do they want it? Doesn’t seem they fussed, either on holidays or not interested in shareholder feedback. The AGM will surely be colorful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.