PSD psivida limited

TobagoJack, if you are going to downramp you could at least come...

1. 360 Posts.
    TobagoJack, if you are going to downramp you could at least come up with something half-believable. In the first place, Pfizer's current investment in PSD is a drop in the bucket for them. To suggest that a huge company that makes about US$3.5 million per day net profit would be so penny pinching as to sell little PSD "into any strength" is laughable.

In the second place, they wouldn't sell unless the agreement with PSD was dead and buried, and I would have thought that disclosure rules would require that to be announced before, or very soon after, Pfizer tries to "exit" its position.

In the third place, as a substantial PSD shareholder, Pfizer is required to disclose any selling in a "change in substantial holding" notice to the ASX soon after selling, and who knows how the market would react to that. Panic might set in and whatever Pfizer gained from selling a small fraction of its shares "into any strength" they would more than lose once the market knows they're selling.

Everything about the idea is absurd, and that's apart from the fact that Pfizer's shareholding is an almost incidental part of the licence agreement. The main thing is that Pfizer is investigating PSD's _technology_ to use in its own products, and I doubt it could have completed that already. The licence agreement was only announced in _April_ this year.

Surely you can come up with something better.

Pezz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.