AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

CompleteScan Video Info overview, page-40

1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    Congrats guys, patience pays off!

I agree, now that myq is on the radar for everyone, finally it'll begin to shine and anything under $1 should be history.

Excluding apple, we have all valued this company separately as huge potential blue sky over the coming 1-1.5 years if management continue to keep kicking goals. Not many companies on the asx are solely a scalable SaaS where revenue is close to completely profit after they achieve EBITDA breakeven.

I know vlado hasn't insinuated anything beyond that wording on LinkedIn, though it would be amazing if Apple would like to demolish their competition, Amazon Echo, by including MYQ in their own fitness app. We have no evidence for that yet, but having looked at the apple fitness+ app, I can't help but notice how it would perfectly compliment all the other tracking this App performs. If I was Apple and I wanted to make my product even more appealing, I'd prefer to integrate cutting edge technology to appeal to more users.... it's not like they cant afford it. I'll keep that potential out of my future SP forecasts, but it's certainly an exciting thought!
    Last edited by JAar: 16/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.