TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

>>Kermit that is how i read Resolution 1 also . I have voted No...

1. 219 Posts.
    >>Kermit that is how i read Resolution 1 also . I have voted No to 3 -9 <<

Intersuiss and Director votes + mates will pass whatever they wish... IMO. Happens to micros all over ASX.

Not sure what you talking about in regards to 80% discount??? As they cannot give such a discount to pro investors compared to the current SP. Never seen this occur.

They will know any discount will instantly bring the SP below this price to show the market will punish any greed. They if not releasing any good updates to market then offering discounts they goto jail... and do not collect $200.

If project failed the Directors can be held liable. The Directors are the most at risk, as well as Instos and all of us. Any success will be rewarded accordingly for the risk play we are in.... high risk higher reward play AND seriously leveraged to Iron Ore pricing in 2012.

The stars must align for the success of this project to reach production in Q1 2012. High Ore pricing + Directors can achieve to production- then we are onto a winner. I agree XMAS this year will tell us one way or the other whether worth holding- been in for 2 years now and ridden this rollar coaster ride a long time. They deserve till years end to prove they are of any worth. Cheers......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.