DEL 0.00% 3.3¢ delorean corporation limited

Doomsday predictions aside, I think it's easy to shareprice /...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4705/4705468-d50b794fc64f1afab82fa8896348a0f4.jpg

Doomsday predictions aside, I think it's easy to shareprice / chart watch in stocks like these. It's a shame but the reality is we got trashed in Q2.. the buyers have since dried up, broker retail investors/ traders etc got spooked and the downwards trend entails... This last Qtr is 70% value of June alone - 25% of the last quarter. Without Regal offloading we would probably be in the mid-teens. Project, financing and Covid delays obviously adding to the pain however you cannot be sure that had anything to do with their motives.

There is a lot of hurt across the whole small cap space currently. Pools of money have been sucked out of the market because 'cash is king' apparently.

Hang in there, rooting for DEL to weather this storm because I imagine when we reach the other side of this there is going to be some aggressive re-rating. Turned out to be an extremely poor time to have a public listing..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.