DEL 0.00% 3.3¢ delorean corporation limited

In the worst case scenario re. financing -- we can't get any --...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    In the worst case scenario re. financing -- we can't get any -- and B.O.O.M projects are completely off the table, what type of numbers could we expect from the retail energy business and build-for-others (eg Yarra Valley)? In a good half year just from those two divisions? Could we justify a share price in the mid-teens on the back of that? Or is business going forward completely dependant upon our own plants being operational? Could we be successful and profitable without this overhang. I'm wondering what would happen if we abandoned the idea completely or put it permanently on hold (obviously far from ideal).

Also, I'm a bit confused about something from the recent report: " Costs ($1,471,299) required to be taken up in advantageous Large Scale Generation Certificate portfolio/commitments which
    are timing differences delivering substantial future value in FY23 and FY24 (refer slide 12 and 13)".

Have we been buying gas for the retail division on the spot market now, and selling it now as renewable gas -- on the assumption we'll account for the 2022 product in coming years as the SA1 and VIC1 plants produce our own green gas? I'm not sure where l got that understanding from. I'd be grateful if someone who understands this better than me can comment. Maybe I'm completely wrong about this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.118M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $1.126K 34.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8253 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 5275 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.