DEL 0.00% 3.3¢ delorean corporation limited

% Completion of Various Plants, page-40

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    This is all to do with the LGC shortfall and futures strategy. A lot of players are doing this, so I don't have an issue with it.
    Further information here:

https://www.cleanenergyregulator.gov.au/RET/Scheme-participants-and-industry/Renewable-Energy-Target-liable-entities/Refunds-of-large-scale-generation-shortfall-charges

What I do have an issue with is this is a STRATEGY that would have been known at the time of the IPO, and so why wasn't the financials presented at the time of the IPO not incorporating these one-off hits. I can't see any commentary in the prospectus about this!

Its about managing market expectations and when these one-offs for LGCs started to flow through in FY2021 it caught the market offside.

Maybe, if the had included it in the IPO financial the float would have never gotten away!

Absolutely f'ing hopeless at managing market expectations and communicating to the market. End of Q1 FY2023 has 4 trading days left in it.... hoping for a miracle that finance is secured by end of this week?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.118M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $1.126K 34.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8253 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 5275 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.