DEL 5.88% 3.6¢ delorean corporation limited

It's not just the lack of ASX announcements either. If you...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    It's not just the lack of ASX announcements either. If you search YouTube and Google you'll find a lot of video interviews, conference attendance recordings, quotes from management in articles, etc. In mid-to-late 2021. This year there has been very little media appearances. They've kept a low profile. As l wrote in a previous post, we seemed to have had momentum but lost it in 2022. I'm not sure what to make of that. Hopefully too busy working on the pipeline and lots happening quietly behind the scenes.

Dabozza / Value Downunder (great Twitter account. Highly recommended) reported today there is no investor conference call scheduled for tomorrow. So make of that what you like...

SA1 FID has been pushed back so many times. I went back through old announcements over the weekend. It should have been built and operational by now according to the very earliest announcements / reports. Instead, there's just temporary metal fencing around the site. Delorean has updated it's website lately with new graphics and layout. On the SA1 page they've removed any mention to an estimated start date.

Hopefully we find out what's happening with VIC1 tomorrow. I don't really count the other projects as the Victoria and SA projects are our build/own/operate sites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $7.765M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $4.901K 140.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 749 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.