TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Compliance Prospectus is for resolution 8 at AGM, page-91

1. 3,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1877
    From reading the previous posts @R08 it is very clear that the many on here (most of who happen to be holders) seem to have absolutely no idea why TV2 isn't trading - no idea.

I saw that "you guys are all so mean" post and apart from the thinly disguised swat at the doubters - it said nothing of any substance and failed to address the question.

I also think that it makes the case that many in this end of the market just 'fall in love' with their stocks. The post I have alluded to above garnered some 20+ TU and many 'great analysis' votes simply because it relied upon emotion to make a point.

From what I could see it contained no analysis whatsoever. It was, substantively, a plea to the emotion of holders.

This was written by a moderator some years ago. I think it holds true today.

"The spec end of the stock market is no joke. People get hurt. We have seen and heard of some very sad and tragic cases over the years. Being blind to the possible pitfalls and trying to shut down inconvenient truths just because they make you uncomfortable is the greatest disservice that you can do for your financial well being."

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/19309628/single

AND

"HC is about and has always been about balanced discussion. It is not a club for fan boys and girls." biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.