ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

Meso1973, I agree with much of what you say, but you are wrong...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Meso1973,

I agree with much of what you say, but you are wrong to call them my friends.

Yes, I have probably had more contact with them than most on here, but then I probably hold more shares in them than most on here. If I've shared the content of those discussions, I think I've made it quite clear when it's them talking or me speculating. Yes, I've fought their corner more than most, but since you're still holding shares in them you must have thought there was something worth holding on for too.

I agree that now the detail of what they were up to is beginning to emerge that decisions taken were at best extremely risky. I don't know if you ever personally told DR that pursuing an acquisition without the balance sheet to do so was the wrong strategy. I did. I don't know if you ever told him to batten down the hatches months ago. I did. I do know that you seemed to think they had a chance to pull off the strategy - at certain points you wished them well with the ambition judging by some of your posts in recent months. Off course none of us knew exactly what was going on and neither you, me or anyone else would have approved had we known.

I don't know what you're doing about the situation but I'm doing what I can to try and claw back some scrap of value and due process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.