SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

compliments of solagran, page-3

1. 6,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    Yay Epi. I was able to keep my new product R&D going thru a tough time and the SLA shares enabled me to do this. We now have a great (albeit late) product that is digitally operated, approved worlwide and stacked full of features and at a price that the opposition grinds their teeth over. The market is now ours for the taking...thanks Solagran and thanks for going to such a ridiculously low price level that I was able to substantially increase my holdings. Just waiting for the slingshot effect that will be coming soon enough...it is going to rocket.
    From what I hear the mumblings are starting in Russia and when
    they become a roar Whooshka! $4 SP end of '08. Vagif will be back soon and the pricing with him. Another week or two probably in SLA'S inimitable tardy fashion.
    Amazing why the downrampers who have never said anything pretend that they always had this strangely low opinion of Solagran.
    I would like to make some substantial bets with these people if they would care to respond then we can get the bets and stakes sorted out. Nothing like a little extra profit is there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.