FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

Compounding newsflow in the months ahead.

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    I have just had the time to fully digest the independently certified resource upgrading announcements.
    Apart from the figures themselves the most pleasing line to read was:

FAR has requested RISC to update its independent assessment of SNE contingent resources following results from each of the wells in the ongoing three well SNE appraisal progam.

We are all (most anyway) feeling the pain of the low and undervalued SP and mangement have taken it upon themselves and Are trying to rectify this to the best of their ability given the current sentiment. What better way to do that only to increase your potential recoverable reserve estimates by almost 50%. This is just for starters as intimated by the above statement and it was stressed that it doesn't include any data from after December 2015 " and that new data may materially impact these contingent resource estimates" I would expect to the upside?

It's been over a year since SNE-1 has been discovered.
    How long do we expect SNE-2 results analysis would take?

However it's not clear when to expect a declaration of commerciality;

The SNE discovery is at a very early stage of appraisal and will require significant further drilling, testing and studies before any commercial development scheme could be defined.

But that will come in time IMO this year at some stage.
    The market will wake up and smell the coffee soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.