Comprehend?, page-6

1. 41,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    a well written oP pints.... logic though is all founded on assumptions and your assumptions include that global warming is "crap". this doesn't apply as a reasonable starting point.

though I accept that its a possible, the direct observations of increasing global average atmospheric temperature and oceanic temperatures coincide with the increase in GHG emissions. And the physical properties of these gases have been clearly defined to the point where its unreasonable to reject the science.

yes there is inadequate action of reducing emissions in the US, thanks largely to Trump reversing the previous trend to reduce emissions in the US. they have a very difficult governance model which makes reforms, such as those required to legislate reduced emissions, almost impossible, especially given the Republicans don't want to accept the science.

your argument isn't helped by calling posters such as myself "bedwetters".... pretty stupid thing to call anyone. all it means is that you reject the arguments that disagree with your own without comprehension of the arguments offered.

I urge you and others to open your closed minds and comprehend the case that describes global warming and the need for emissions reductions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.