GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

comprehension skills, page-6

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Hi rocket, yes I do believe that is the case- I spoke to Richard briefly and his thoughts were that they would test all zones as they have the equipment ready to go- and from what my neighbour tells me, while DST testing is taking place lets say for Leadville the zones below where the major hits so they would most definately be tested at the same time, u dont just test one zone and then thats it, when the equipment is on site, all zones are tested, whether the ones above will be im not as sure but yes maybe, but definitely the ones below.

We may only get the Leadville results first, but I strongly belive we will get all results, and Richard was hoping for results either Monday some time or Tuesday, so im going for a tuesday result.

No I dont know more than has been expressed to the market, but reading between the lines and having an expert along side me, who has been in thousands of these wells, knows how it works so I will go with his professional opinion.

Good luck rocket should be a nice couple of days coming up in spite of recent Sp hammering.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.