LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

comprehensive analysis of linc, page-6

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I'm new to hc and have recently sold my position in Linc mainly due to the wealth of information that I have gathered from these threads. You guys clearly know much more about this company than I will ever know and thanks for sharing.

Nevertheless, it seems that many of you consider this to be a good investment based on your hopes and dreams. Whilst I agree that if everything comes together then Linc will be a major global energy company, this hasn't happened yet. In my view it doesn't matter how many consultants you pay to tell you the value of what's under the ground. Until you start producing at a profit there is no proof of what these "world class" assets are really worth.

I often find myself doing a double take when someone makes a great case against the integrity of management and then has a long term buy sentiment. For me, being able to trust the exec team is the single most important thing especially when investing in a company not yet making a profit.

Regarding this thread, has anyone considered that as joint sponsors of the IPO JP Morgan might have a conflict of interest when it comes to their analysis?

All the same, good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.