PV1 3.85% 2.5¢ provaris energy ltd

Compressed Hyrdogen/Storage and transport

1. 4,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    Starting a thread on this topic in GEV as it is entirely possible this is under under the compressed pressures where GEV will be shortly. 280 bar is the pressure information to date on GEV design

CNG and the GEV hydrogen pressures are based on good yet older reliable technology. Listening to https://hexagonpurus.com on "everything about hydrogen" showed hexagon having fairly large scale (Shipping Container sized) storage at 380 bar pressures (or more) if possible to scale to GEV size would more than double the gross capacity tonnage

"In October 2021, AIP was awarded for the pilot 430 tonne Compressed Hydrogen Ship" IF, I assume when, the capacity can be significantly increased by some of the technology may be of interest to us all. My diving tank is 210bar. I have already asked Hexagon if I can get a cylinder to more than double my own diving time perhaps

The frozen stuff is the other option. (GEV has in my view chosen the right way)
    The "SUISO FRONTIER left the liquefied hydrogen loading terminal "Hy touch Kobe” on December 24, and it is expected to arrive at Hastings in Victoria, Australia for the loading of hydrogen after a two-week voyage." should be here now!. Must get my boat out for a look!
    "Suiso Frontier was developed primarily to provide a means of transporting liquefied hydrogen (LH2) at 1/800 of its original gas-state volume, cooled to –253 degrees Celsius, safely and in large quantities over long distances by sea. This is made possible thanks to a new 1,250-cubic-metre, vacuum-insulated double-shell-structure stainless steel LH2 cargo tank specially developed by Harima Works, a subsidiary of KHI. The support structure for the tank is made of highly durable GFRP to further ensure a reduction in heat transfer."

"In March 2021, GEV received ABS Approval in Principle (AIP) for the 2,000 tonne Compressed Hydrogen ship & containment system."
    Big topic of course. Have a great day all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $16.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $417 16.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11136 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 69000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.