NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

The only certainty is that we have a mess on the Tubatse...

1. 343 Posts.
    The only certainty is that we have a mess on the Tubatse rights.

Rokka have claims on part of the resource, Beng over another part and from todays media releases Beng could be further split between those wanting a deal with Genorah and those not.

With all parties rushing out to claim the rights they are clearly interested in the fortunes exploitation of the resources can deliver.

Not a lawyer but common sense tells me that through legal channels this will be tied up for years and nobody will benefit. If all parties are interested in exploiting the economic value then we must have a compromise deal.

DMR will certainly also prefer a compromise deal as otherwise Genorah/NKP can file a rather heavy law suit against them to recover costs incurred as a result of beleiving that they had the rights and undertaking work to establish the resource.

What are Anglo trying to achieve? Are they challenging the laws that took away old order rights and issued new order rights? I am not sure this is possible so they must be looking to protect their interests by forcing through a favourable commercial arrangement for them.

Shares may well crash as trading starts again but I will not be selling into the panic and have adjusted my share, CFD and cash portfolio mix to be able to take advantage if the opportunity arises. I am banking on NKP retaining a good part of all resources. Yes maybe it will not have $2 billion of value but $500-$800 million will do nicely as well.

BR
    Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.