OCV octaviar limited

Heres a wayout thought from never say die ex shareholder who...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Heres a wayout thought from never say die ex shareholder who isnt qualified to think... but cant stop hoping....
    you say....
    " meaningless as most business may be complete and cannot be undone."

OK if things cant be undone...can they be redistibuted delivering a different outcome?

ie imagine banking trusts unknown (as in Quistclose type) were overlooked or are not in the mainstream domain of facts and a lender did retain the equity,now (low value equity)....then wouldnt the borrowers side of the slate be corrected and increased by the amount of the loan for that equity...
    suddenly the borrower is much less indebted and the lenders take the loss in value of equity....??
    I doubt the lender would want to argue that case but the borrower would...pretty unlikely when all is doom and little detail is open to the borrowers...

even MFS was compared to a small bank?
    I noticed a WA case including this Quist' trust thingo and developer, bank and Mentha was involved...so they must be all over this type of thing, of course.
    The general public have no expertice, like me.

and
    if your quote is correct...
    "“to a highly compromised legal deal between WC and ARL ..."
    I take that as having no ASIC participation the way I read the quote you posted Splitpin...

So when everyone can speakup and/or has a go in court from all their angles and the situation is revealed extensively and completely...situation should be clearer, thats all...

PIF is one episode and the better the info and by seeing both sides ...perhaps 'ad JUST ments' might occur?
    imho

ie.dont give up just yet...
    in my humble opinion and in my hopeful opinion..
    I said is was a wayout thought...

no comparison of dealings but comparison of evolving complex case that is unravelling proceedures/methods and explaining things whilst making headway for investors...
    search Madoff in news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.