GOR 0.00% $1.90 gold road resources limited

Computer generated trading, page-29

1. 13,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    Dear Siva,
    I do agree the price would be worth buying, not only necessarily down, but yes if gone down. sneaky.png This GOR has very good numbers, size etc. As you referred in a previous post the main traders are now concerned with obtaining volume and that volume as also you referred in an earlier post is now getting harder to obtain. Unless, the main traders may want to shock the assumed direction and drop the price, nervous, upset and some that have to sell, may be tempted to sell and not realise on the true value of the share. This now would be assumed a SHORT time in being down as many such as yourself would love to buy in and top up their holding. If people bought shares now it would be at the expense of the volumes the main traders desire. Many here, I rightly or wrongly assume, are now happy confident and can see good things in this company. Nameplate, debt position, DRILLING RESULTS (heaps of), and hopefully obtaining new lands near Fosterville that they have tendered on, and the real prospect that dividends are to be paid are some of the good assumptions that we all can look forward to in a suspense state of excitement. These achievements will be declared in the 31 st March annual report if not before. I also agree with you and others on the GOR in the share price that over the week it should appreciate to the economic forces such as the Gold price. The GOR share price, which if being seen as normal should be around the 180's soon, sooner on Gold prices this week maybe, which would be another lovely climb up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.