Hi westmoon,No claims here to be a computer expert (often have...

1. 872 Posts.
    Hi westmoon,
    No claims here to be a computer expert (often have been tempted to throw one against the wall). So hopefully someone else can tell you why and how to fix your problem.

BUT I will tell you that I have always lost my connection to HC & any other site when I log onto Commsec, HSBC or any secure website. I don’t have the same prob with protrader. It has to do with my security/firewall set up. And I like it that way. I use dual screens on PC for trading etc and laptop for surfing and chatting. Obviously there’s a big difference using 1 computer and it would be a pain having to relogin all the time.

Maybe somehow your security settings have been change lately. I know I probably haven’t helped much, hopefully someone else will give some input!

cheers
    rc

Subject computer help please
    Posted 10/06/05 12:47 - 20 reads
    Posted by westmoon
    IP 202.76.xxx.xxx
    Post #193133 - start of thread - splitview

Dont know how it happened but now every time I log on to a site (eg HC) and then minimise it to the bottom tool bar - and then open another site (eg Comsec) the HC screen flashes on then off and I lose the connection.
    In other words I cant have mutiple web sites open and minimised. This was not the case in the past.
    Any help anyone ? Westmoon

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.