computer scientists 'prove' god exists, page-12

1. 164 Posts.
    ****Design does not happen without a designer****

God is an Indian… (Thus I have proved it as below)

Professor Stephen Hawking is absolutely, totally and completely wrong in his assessment ….that he doubts the existence of God and he believes the God did not create and maintains the Universe!!!!

Take your food and drinks to your doctor and request him/her to squeeze blood out of it??? Oh, Ahhh…there is a laboratory planted inside your stomach as in every species on ground and under water….
    Professor Hawking suggested his theory: ''The question is: is the way the universe began chosen by God for reasons we can't understand, or was it determined by a “law of science”?'' he said.

The “Law of Science” Can suggest that the humans and other creatures should sprout from the Earth because of Universes are created by the “Laws of the Science”…This is not the case…For its reproduction, there need to be a pair of male and female, climax together while male infuse his sperm to fertilize the egg in woman’s embryo…From egg develops, first the spine and heart. Then the amazing formation further develops other organs and limbs…After about 9 months, there comes out a foot long creature….Then develops to 5 and a half feet to 6 feet tall gentleman….

It is a great lie that the humans are an evolution and are descended from the monkeys… (I did not see any ape turning human in front of my eyes?)…Humans and other species are all made for purpose and specifically designed in all shapes, sizes and colors…They are medically, scientifically, technically, mechanically and environmentally perfect creatures…as is the vegetation on Earth planet…All the creatures including humans and all the vegetation upon Earth are dependent upon each other for survival and its reproduction….Of course there is some supreme and spiritual power behind all this creation….He is an Indian…He is a Hindu and He is God Vishnu…
    Humans are busy and greedy to create wealth for themselves from the resources provided and planted by the God where as God is busy and proud to create and beautify his creation including all the species and Universes…The God needs to be worshipped and he crazily asks to be worshipped…That is why he sends Messengers upon Earth for that purpose?…

Guru Nanak went to see God in Heaven to report his deeds upon earth….Nanak bowed to the God…God welcomed Nanak…God said….Look Nanak, I dictated 4 Vedas to Brahma to write on Earth for the benefits and wellbeing of the humanity created by “Me”…These ignorant and foolish humans have stopped reading and they don’t understand the meaning of the Vedas….God instructed Nanak to go back on Earth…Write 5th Veda…But make it easy to understand by the humanity….Guru Nanak took His instructions, compiled 5th Veda now called “Holy Granth” the scripture of the Sikhs of India…

Also when God Vishnu visited Guru Nanak first time, upon Earth in Punjab about 540 years ago, he said to the Guru, that the humanity still has very few needs and demands…He wondered, what will happen when their needs and demands are multiplied? He also assured Guru Nanak “that there is no difference between “you and me”…That I am with you all the time and consider all your wishes and actions are accepted and done whenever and wherever…”That I am residing in you and you in me…”

God Vishnu spoke a language known as Sanskrit and dictated it to his other companion, Brahma…The 4 Vedas were written and compiled in Sanskrit language, starting about 1500BC to about 100BC…According to the figures of Guru Nanak when he counted the length of all the 36+4= 40 ages, he claimed that God Vishnu and his other two companions Brahma and Shiva descended upon Earth about 6 million years ago to create humans….God Vishnu had created and spoken Sanskrit when the ancient humans, Hindus, were more civilized and were ready for a spoken language. Sanskrit was only a spoken language for ages and the 4 Vedas survived from word of mouth to the next Hindu generations for thousands of years and they compiled it only 3500 years ago…
    God was sitting on a throne while all previous Messengers and Demigods were standing in front of God, bowed with folded hands…Who was the God? He was Vishnu!!!! A Hindu God being worshiped and followed by Hindus of India, Bali, Nepal etc….His carrier is Garuda, a bird….(thus Indonesians named its Airlines as Garuda. Indo=India, nesia=Island= Indian Island and about 1200 years before Indian kings were ruling there)

Indian Hindu mythology states and believes that all the Prophets and Demigods are the reincarnation of God Vishnu including Abraham, Moses, Buddha, Jesus Christ, Mohammad, Nanak except Krishna….Krishna was himself The God Vishnu in human form…..Thus Krishna declared in Bhagawad Gita. That “I am the God in human form”. “Worship Me only”… “I am the cause of all causes” “I am the father of the universe” “That “I send Demigods upon earth millennium after millennium to preach my Name and destroy the miscreants among humans” …. “I am the creator, provider and sustainer of the live creation and the creator and sustainer of trillions of Universes”…That “I myself infuse the embryos of every female species upon earth thus the life is generated”…That “the Earth is the most materially evolved planet among trillions of Universes”… My activities to create and maintain the Universe, never bind me, I am neutral and unattached to these activities of the Universes...Krishna also suggested that if the humans spend their balanced life then they are free from misery...Krishna warned that at the end of cycle of 4 billion 320 million years, “I destroy whole the universe at my will and starts anew repeatedly….”....
    …That “there can be no vegetation without rain and I decide the rainfall for the vegetation to grow”…That “those humans engaged in the services for the wellbeing, betterment, advancement of the humanity and other creations …are very dear to me” …Krishna also claimed that “I have created everything perishable but I am not perishable…
    After winning the war of Greater India. Krishna occupied Mecca (Saudi Arabia) also because of it was a Hindu Temple then… Krishna renamed Gods name as “Allah”. Previously Gods name was “Rabb” or “Khuda”.

Any Prophets and Demigods including Abraham, Moses, Buddha, Jesus Christ, Nanak and others never claimed that they were the Gods….(they all claimed servants of God or son of God) Only God can say and claim the above statements….Thus Krishna was himself Vishnu, The God…. in human form….

Guru Nanak claimed that humans will never find the end of the Universes and there is no end of it…They will feel tired while reading, writing and exploring the Universes…Page 270 of The Autobiography of Guru Nanak by Bala
    Baba Bala (Sandhu) claimed that the past Prophets descended upon Earth and attended the Marriage Party of Guru Nanak. Baba Bala also claimed that the Prophets rejoiced and danced with music at the Marriage Party ...praised Guru Nanak and showered gifts. Shiva (Adam) placed the Crown (Mukat) upon the head of Guru Nanak. Brahma, Vishnu and Siva accompanied by their wives. Indrani, Laxmi, Parvati recited Arti ...sang songs of marriage repeatedly naming Nanak in their songs. (page 76 of Autobiography of Guru Nanak by Bala)

The day the earthly days of Guru Nanak were over, A grazier named Baba Buda (Randhawa) independently claimed and witnessed the disappearance of the body of Guru Nanak from the pyre tent…Baba Buda claimed and witnessed that God Vishnu arrived while riding upon His carrier Garuda a bird, along with other past Prophets, Demigods and Angels visited Nanak while he was lying on the wooden pyre…Baba Buda heard the visiting previous Prophets and Demigods talking between themselves about Guru Nanak that how Guru is dear to the God? That the God Himself has descended upon Earth to accompany Guru to the Heaven…Baba Buda claimed and witnessed that there was a loud beating of drums and music… Guru Nanak got up from the pyre, bowed to the God Vishnu and thanked Him… Guru Nanak’s body was not found in the tent…His body disappeared…Baba Buda compared this incident to a drop of rain mixes in the ocean as the body of Guru Nanak mixed with the body God Vishnu. Guru Nanak was revered by both Hindus and Muslims alike…Hindus and Muslims were sitting outside the pyre tent. They were very anxious. Quarrel arose between Hindus and Muslims to claim the body of the Guru to be burned (cremated) by the Hindus and bury the body by the Muslims, according to their religious rites….When they did not find his body upon the pyre, Hindus and Muslims settled to cut half the coffin to burn and bury according to their religious rites….This incident occurred only about 540 years ago…Baba Buda lived a long life of 125 years. He crowned and anointed 5 Gurus of the Sikhs with his own hands.
    Upon enquiry by the Imams of Mecca, Guru Nanak claimed his ancestry to Manus from Suraj Vansh (Sun dynasty of India)…Guru Nanak said M u n was born off Sun and he was renamed as Manus. The God established and empowered Manus, a first king of humanity….He said, countless descendents appeared from Manus of Sun Clan…From Sun Clan gave birth to Raghu Vansh (Raghu Clan) Ram, a Hindu King/God …ascended from Raghu Clan…Ram had two sons Lav and Kush….Guru Nanak said that these two were my Elders…..Guru Nanak also claimed that all the Prophets, Demigods took birth from Manus of Suraj Vansh (Sun Clan)….Page 273 of The Autobiography of Guru Nanak by Bala.

Luv established a city of Lahore now in Pakistan and ruled there. Kush established a city of Kasur also in Pakistan, ruled there….

Imams of Mecca are sure now that “Guru Nanak is himself a God or a close friend of the God”…Imam Rukandeen said about Guru Nanak ( Hik tey khud Khudai hai, ya tu us ka yaar….

Imam Rukandeen requested Guru Nanak…Ajee Kaie nishani rakhiey Mecca Bishat kraye….Babe Kaunse uttari paaon tey(wooden sndles) rakhi nishani aey…Jo karan jyarat kaunse kee oh fir na janam dhray….(Page 227 Autobiography of Guru Nanak by Bala)

Imams requested for a gift from Guru Nanak in the memory of his sacred visit to Mecca.” Guru Nanak pulled his wooden Sandals from his feet and handed over to the Imams....Guru Nanak advised the Imams that whosoever will bow to these wooden Sandals will be freed from the bondage of re-incarnation...P226-227 of The Autobiography of Guru Nanak by Bala…(Those wooden sandals are believed to be placed in a safe place in Mecca….)
    Mecca was a Hindu Temple….According to Guru Nanak, The Hindu Brahmans were the Kings of Mecca (Shiva) Mahadev was being worshipped in Mecca (Shiia call him Mahdi)….The father of Mohammed and his ancestors were the heredity Hindu Priests of Mecca…..(A Hindu King Vikramadytia was ruling Mecca 2100 years ago…..

Note…Krishna, Buddha and Abraham, father of three religions i.e. Jews, Christians and Muslims were born in Chandra Vansh (Moon Dynasty of India) Buddha and Abraham were also the reincarnation of God Vishnu…but Krishna was himself God Vishnu….

All the Prophets and demigods were born from this Sun Dynasty????? …….Abraham was a born Hindu, born in Basra (Mesopotamia then Babylon, now Iraq) about 4000 years ago…His father Tehra as known by Jews and Khallil as known by Muslims was a practicing Hindu believing stones, statues, cows, Shiva Ling (Penis of Shiva), In the ancient the known world including Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, Hindustan, Arbasthan… [Mesopotamia, Babylon, now Iraq was the part of Arbasthan]…were practicing stone worshippers including Shiva Ling. There was only one religion being worshipped at the time of the birth of Abraham i.e. “Religion of Shiva of the Hindus” (also known as Adam of the Books) Abraham discarded and rejected the Religion of his Hindu father and started his own faith of One God…. Tehra (Khalil) was a practicing Hindu…He was a Chief and Priest of his tribe….He ordered Abraham to leave Iraq because of conflict of religions…Because of he was a born Prophet from a Hindu father, God ordered Abraham to go to Egypt….
    As the Indian Hindu Religion continually connected to the past 10s of thousands of years, with Sun, Moon and Fire dynasties of India, all the way back to the appearance of God Vishnu and his 2 companions Brahma and Shiva on Earth to create humanity and other creatures….The God Vishnu and his companions were continually and constantly involved and engaged for the birth and the development of the humanity with their Hindu religion and their Sanskrit language …. Whereas the religions of Abraham is said to be only about 5,500 years old for the birth of the humanity…Abraham claimed, being getting instructions from the God to guide his people. But The God was not directly involved for the creation of the humanity within these 5,500 years….Humanity and other creations are lot older…
    Abraham’s Hindu father was a descendent of Moon Clan of India,(The king of Moon Clan who ruled Iraq and Mediterranean are also mentioned in the genealogy of the Moon kings in its web site) ruling Mesopotamia…(Then the name of Punjab was Pentopatamia) King Dashratha known as Tushratha in Christian Bible, was born into the Sun Clan of India in Mesopotamia….He married his daughter Nefertiti to the Pharaoh of Egypt about 3200 years ago…His other daughter Nefertiri came to India to live and stay with his brother Bharat, step-brother of Ram, King/God of India sons of King Dashratha of Iraq …. Dashratha had three wives…Ram born off kaushalya, Bharat born off Kaykye…..Since about 4000 years most of the aunts and grandaunts of Dashratha were married to the Pharaohs of Egypt…These Aunts of Dashratha bore the similar names of his wife Kakaye….like kye, Kui etc. etc…

When Moses took over Mediterranean by force, The descendents of King Dashratha and his cousins cum kings of seven kingdoms mentioned in Jewish Bible, in the Mediterranean moved to Europe through Libya, Tunisia and Morocco and established themselves in Europe…There in Europe they established about 14 Nations…They are all related blood cousins from Dashratha of Sun Clan of India…When Muslims took over Babylon by force, with fear of convert and persecutions the Sikhs moved to India because his son Ram was a King/God ruling India….Thus are being called Indo-Europeans…

The Sikhs protected and saved Hindus, the original creation of the God Vishnu, Jains, Jews, Parsees and Christians of India from being forcibly converted by the hoards of Muslim armies….Thus the Sikhs proved to be savior and protector of the humanity from the clutches of cruel Muslims rulers of India….

As per Guru Nanak claimed that all the Prophets and Demigods upon Earth were born from Sun Dynasty including himself…..But Abraham was also born in the Moon dynasty of India…From him descended three religions viz. Jews Christians and Muslims…All from Moon Vansh (Moon dynasty) If we consider Jesus Christ was the son of Joseph, a Jew, then Jesus Christ will belong to Moon Dynasty of India. If we consider he was son of Mary fathered by God then he was from the Sun Dynasty of India because of Mary descended from the Sun Dynasty…A Hindu King also of Sun Dynasty, Vikrmaditya ruled Mecca, Saudi Arabia about 2100 years ago(Note…I can supply story on demand)…His grandson named Salvahin was ruling Jammu and Kashmir, also met Jesus Christ after crucifixion, in the mountains of Jammu…This meeting and conversation between Jesus Christ and the King is being recorded in the Indian religious and history book, Maha Purana…Jesus Christ lived and died at a ripe age of 120 years while living among Jewish lost tenth tribe in Srinagar, India. His graveyard is in Srinagar…He produced children from his maidservant Marjan, a Jew, after King Salvahin successfully convinced after showing him off 50 women to Jesus Christ that he needed a wife…Jesus Christ refused every time but accepted Marjan as a maidservant of whom Jesus Christ bore children…The king maintained a close contact with Jesus Christ because of his Spirituality…(Salvahin is the father of Puran Bhagat)…Mr, Basharat Salim of Jammu and Kashmir claims to be a descendent of Jesus Christ and he has filed a case in the courts of India for the heredity ownership of the Graveyard of Jesus Christ…

In about 1200 AD, Muslims took over Srinagar by force and converted Jewish lost tenth tribe and the descendents of Jesus Christ to Muslim faith…Mr. Basharat Salim of Srinagar claims to be a descendent of Jesus Christ and he have now filed a case in the Courts of Jammu Kashmir to lay a claim for the heredity ownership of the graveyard of Jesus Christ…. (Note…I can supply this story on demand)
    Guru Nanak claimed that the God himself creates good and evil upon earth and watch this rivalry with interest and when the bad and the miscreants multiply and the good one disappear, then God descends himself upon Earth to fight them to the right path and kill the miscreants among humanity….

God Vishnu said….He dictated 4 Vedas to Brahma, his partner, in Sanskrit language….a language of God himself, created, spoken and dictated by God himself….delivered it to the humanity in India from which all the modern languages originated….Krishna about 2800 years ago also communicated in this language… This means Sanskrit is the language of the God….From Sanskrit originated all the European Languages including Arabic…..A common language of their common God….Vishnu….A Hindu Indian God. Guru Nanak also claimed that all the ancient religious places and pilgrims including Mecca were provided by the God Vishnu firstly to the Hindus were later replaced with Muslim Masques with forced acquisitions…This means Hindus are the first and original humanity created by God Vishnu and provided and equipped them with first language known as Sanskrit….

Though they all got their newfound religions and walked far and away from their mother Hindu religion....they changed and developed their own languages....but all the above could not develop their own Alphabet and Numbering system....They all borrowed and using the Hindu Sanskrit alphabets and number count....Thus called Indo-European Languages and Indo-European peoples…
    Like… Aa for Hindus, Alph for Arabs...A of English.Ba for Hindus, Bey of Arabs, B of English etc etc.....Numbers...Hindu “shey” Six for English...Sat=Seven, Athh=Eight, Naoun=Nine...do=Two, Trae=three, char=four.....0=cipher...Piter=Father, Mater=Mother, Bharatar=Brother(Bhartaru in Russian), Dukhtar=Daughter and much more…..

The conclusion…..The God is Vishnu….The God is an Indian. The God is a Hindu….

India produces and supplies Gods for free.

In the future, God Vishnu himself will be born in human form named as Kalki in the house of a Brahman as predicted by himself in the Vedas, in the Town of Sambhal, U.P. India with following description:
    Father’s name will be Vishnu Yasha Mother.... Sambhala
    Born in the month (April) Vaisakh 12th Sumati Lunar Tithi
    Other three brothers....Kavi, Paragya, and Sumantrak
    Education at Mahendra Hill
    Teacher Parashuram
    Kalki will marry Padma daughter of Vrihadrath of Sinhala Divapa (Sri Lanka)
    Kalki will carry sword named Ratnamaru...

Kalki will be born when Sun-Moon-Tishya-Jupiter in line....

He named the countries in the Vedas that he will conquer Iran, Iraq, Armenia, (West), Russia (North), Sri Lanka (South) China, Cambodia (East)He has promised that he will destroy all the miscreants among humanity…Will create one Hindu faith for all…True age will start...

Guru Gobind Singh also predicted it in his book called "Dasam Granth"...He repeated it in about dozens of pages of the book...That City of Sambhala will be very lucky and proud where there The God Himself will appear...I have visited Sambhala…

PS… In his Autobiography, Guru Nanak counted all the descendents from Adam and Eve to present day races of humanity including Abraham, Moses, Christians Muslims, Angel Gabriel, King Karoon and Haroon at the time of Moses…He also describes how Moses was cruelly treated by Karoon and Moses anointed his brother Haroon as Prophet….

Guru Nanak also explained to the Imams of Mecca and Medina about 540 years ago upon his visit… how Shiia Muslims separated from the Sunni violently and the Muslim religion was standstill at the time of their separation. Violent wars erupted between Sunni and Shiias?…He explained, how Mohamm ad anointed Ali (Shiia) as his successor?…When Ali died, Hassan Hussein (Shiia) was his successor… Yajidi laid the claim of the throne of Mohamm ad…Yajidi(Sunni) killed Hassan Hussein violently and claimed the throne…Before his death Hassan Hussein ordered his Minister to kill Yajidi…He followed his orders and killed Yajidi….Thus Sunni and Shiia religions still at war….Page 245 of The Autobiography of Guru Nanak by Bala…

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.