CZP 2.22% 4.6¢ computercorp limited

I suggest you have a close look at the results they posted for...

1. 13 Posts.
    I suggest you have a close look at the results they posted for last year, essentially very weak balance sheet, very low margins and only around 300k profit for the year.
    Shareholders would would be negative equity except for goodwill holding up balance sheet. Compare this to say Data 3 (DTL)
    In the past 2 years ComputerCorp has had to go to the market twice to raise cash with share placements, it's very unlikely they will be able to raise more funds this way in the current market, they certainly would find difficulty in borrowing any more money with the poor results so far.

Mining boom is over in WA, and Federal government spending has tightened dramatically in recent times, I would imagine both could have a detrimental affect on the companies revenue.

When you have well managed, established blue chip companies with a depressed share price and lower earnings expectations, it's hard to imagine what it would take for ComputerCorps share price or profits to increase.
    It's also a very illiquid stock - hardly any trades, so very difficult to get out of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.