RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Computershare Calling - Pfizer feedback

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    I haven't seen any other posts here about any phone calls recently. About a week after the initial take over offer I did get a call from someone within ResApp asking about my thoughts on the take over offer. That was way before the Covid trial results. I told them bluntly that the 11.5cents offer was way below my expectations and that they were unlikely to get a YES vote out of me. I have heard that all of that info was fedback to Pfizer and hopefully led to their revised offer after the indep valuation. I didnt think it was worthy of post on HotCopper at the time. Since then we got the revised offer 14.6 or 21 cents depending on outcome of Covid cough results. And here we are at 14.6 cents. Given the Covid cough result, 14.6c wasn't sounding that bad, given the state of the rest of biotech and tech in general.
    Strangely on the day of the SleepCheckRx announcement I get a call from someone at Computershare (on behalf of RAP) asking again for my views on the takeover offer. I told them quite plainly that I felt FDA clearance for SleepCheckRx should be worth an additional 10c per share. I'm sure this info will be fed straight back to Pfizer again. I'd be very interested to read the detail of the valuations in the independent valuation report. and now we have Medgate extending - surely that should be pushing the price up further. I reckon we might just see a revised offer..... fingers crossed
    Even better if a Resmed or Philips joined the party....
    Anyone else get a call? Comments?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.