RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Computershare Calling - Pfizer feedback, page-3

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Just got the second call from Computershare on behalf of the board. He said that he contacted me because I am the top 100 holders and also last time, my feedback was very informative. I told him we have 4 accounts and 3mil shares, I know we are definitely within top 50. He asked me what I think of 14.5c given we just recently received Japanese patent approval. I told him that is not the only catalyst rap has received. He started laughing saying ok, what do you think is the fair price for the acquisition. I said, the fact metagate is willing to extend the agreement tells me the upcoming quarterly can't be bad. If no one is using rap, metagate won't bother extend the agreement. So we now have 4 catalysts: japanese patent, FDA for sleepcheck, metagate extension and upcoming quarterly. If each is worth extra 5c, I believe the fair price should be 35c. For that, I have been conservative. I said I don't know what game Pfizer is playing, but it'd be better for it to increase the price and close the deal asap for Pfizer's sake. Because if resmed or Philip is going to strike a deal with us for using sleepcheck, it will be higher than this. I also said if Pfizer walks away, I think rap can do a Cr at 10c and I will be more than happy to participate. Finally I said to the guy that the board could just save money and don't send the scheme as it will be a waste of money at this price. In the end he did say he will pass on the information to bod. But I am not sure whether it will make any difference for the Bod or for me. It will be a big no at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.