RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Thanks both for sharing that info.I haven't received a call from...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Thanks both for sharing that info.

I haven't received a call from Computer Share yet, but I'm definitely expecting to if they are canvassing feedback across the top 100 shareholders. I had a good discussion with the rep as part of the first round of calls.

I'm look forward to reiterating to the rep that the current offer is well out of the money! That Pfizer needs to either significantly up their acquisition offer, or revert to a licensing deal for the COVID-19 tech.

I also want to reinforce my view that the string of positive announcements (extension and broadening of the Medgate partnership, FDA approval for SleepCheck and the additional patent protection) should have substantially increased the value of the company (although the IER might not agree, as shareholders, we actually have the most important and ultimate say in this process). I'm going to use this opportunity to make that fact abundantly clear to Pfizer and the BOD!

Has anyone else had calls from Computer Share? Would be keen to hear any feedback if so. It's a fantastic opportunity to tell Pfizer they have to be dreaming at their current offer price!

Hold tight - VOTE NO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.