RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Few thoughts:- While I’m sure there are a decent amount of yes...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Few thoughts:

- While I’m sure there are a decent amount of yes voters (probably just not on here posting much although I have put many on ignore), I personally don’t know anyone voting yes and know quite a number of friends holding from a few hundred thousand to couple of million shares each.

- Good to know mechanisms of scheme, thanks TT. Personally I think for whatever reason, either arrogance or lack of care for the situation, Pfizer won’t increase the offer, which will probably work in our favour as at this offer price, I think the no votes are a good chance of getting up and getting up strongly.

- Copper, I agree and have mentioned this before and also to TK. I am preparing a question to him for next investor call to highlight to him and hopefully other SH’s listening, that most of the risks that are being fed to us, we have already faced and now if we face them, we are doing so in a much stronger position than we’ve ever been. Risks such as capital raising, time delays with regulatory approval etc.

- Re a board spill, could I please ask us all to consider this carefully. Ultimately I want to look after my/our investments, whichever is the best way. I don’t think we can approach this as an angry mob scenario, it likely needs to be somewhat organised with most importantly, appropriate candidates to replace whoever it is you wish to oust. From speaking with others, a messy and unorganised spill could be detrimental to our SP even if in the long term it would be beneficial.

Keen to hear others thoughts on it, but if we don’t have a clear plan re spill, it would be much better to vote no and try to continue with the same. Although if there are suitable candidates, I’m all ears, by no means am I wedded to the current board. TK has sucked on the teat of SH’s and gotten millions of free shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.