RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Completely agree with your sentiment and other great...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Completely agree with your sentiment and other great contributors that have recently posted in support of the no vote (just to name a few - @SteadyEddie, @TerribleTadpole @Missypoo, @Red bar).

I am yet to receive a call from ComputerShare, but I am expecting to based on the size of my shareholding.

I'm one of the fortunate ones that has an average well below the current share price and Pfizer's offer price. Why am i saying this? It's because, regardless of the substantial paper profit i'm sitting on, i am not remotely interested in entertaining Pfizer's current offer! It's bloody insulting, most directly to long term shareholders that have put their hard earned cash into the company and showed endless patience many of which still remain in the red, but even to those like myself that are in the green.

I'm in for the treasure at the end of the rainbow, not the quick buck. My wife might think I'm crazy, but I've actually used the recent trading action to accumulate a significant amount of more shares.

Recent positive announcements (FDA approval for SleepCheck, Medgate deal renewal and growth in use and additional patent protection), clearly improve the value of this great company. If ResApp ends up needing to raise additional capital, I will 100% support that raise.

There is massive upside for all of us shareholders if we are united in our messaging to Pfizer and the BOD that this offer is way off the mark. Pfizer needs to appreciate that we aren't going down without a fight and they cannot just bulldoze their way over the top of us. Whilst they seemingly have the BOD under their spell, I wont be sitting back and letting them pillage our golden goose. I know many others here share the same opinion.

Looking forward to telling the ComputerShare rep, Pfizer and the BOD what i think of this offer... IT'S A BIG FAT NO FROM ME.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.