comsec and cm interest rates , page-9

1. 35,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    "We are simplifying your CommSec Cash Management Account structure by combining the expertise of CommSec and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) to give you a better trading, transacting and saving experience."

Yeah let's reword that "we are simplifying your cash management account structure" - to "we are cutting the very favourable interest rates we previously offered your idle funds" - although we highlight a better trading, transacting & saving experience.

How exactly does cutting interest rates provide a better saving experience again ? ? ?

and secondly maybe a bit off topic but since they launched the new NetBank - my e-super SMSF Commsec, CDIA, CMA accounts now appear in my my personal account ? ---- i really think i prefered them sepearate why now link them without my consent ? --- maybe if i was retirement age & i could access my super i'd think it was great but when you're still 30 years out it's really better in it's own place i think. How many people do you think would start playing dangerous games when their super balances & access starts sitting along side personal accounts ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.