This post is 11 years old but I have same suspension of Comsec...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    This post is 11 years old but I have same suspension of Comsec having bot running to individual account.

My example: I have bee share trading for 25 years. In the last 24 years, I used to do long-terms investment, of course through Comsec brokerage.
    When COVID-19 hit, I started swing trade( have had more time leisure).
    First 8 months, I always won the trade having 30% return on my investment.
    Then one day Comsec send me survey form to fill in and offer me $200 lucky chance of wining if I complete the survey and I completed the survey.
    After that point I have bee loosing few trades and have less gain on my investment.

Today, I followed 10 potentially gainers ticker. As soon as I placed my trade on one, bid price keep increasing up to 8%.
    As soon as my order was filled, SP started free fall drop. The SP ended up 3.2% negative even company revenue increased by 211% and same Comsec share value was $1.89. Out of 10 followed tickers, only the one I bought went negative.

Now, I also highly suspect, either someone from Comsec is monitoring my trade activities or they have bot running against me. This is my educated conclusion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.