moral to the story,,,,,,,,dont fill in surveys from anywhere...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    moral to the story,,,,,,,,dont fill in surveys from anywhere just for a food stamp or $200,

i didnt think anyone would be that desperate for $200 to fill in a survey that they think would give them $200, lol

actually in all seriousness, i think your right about the monitoring of you, i remember about 15 years ago when i was trading fulltime and i was with commsec, i was having a bit of a problem with my comsec iress so i rang them up and spoke to one of their guru computer hackers,

he wanted my permission to access my iress platform to check the java script and all that stuff that legalised hackers do you know,

anyway, he got my webiress back up and running again and never had any dramas other than losing a bit of money here and there on some trades,

biggest hit i had was my margin loan i had on qantas not long after, now if you wanted to be a conspiricy theroist, i guess i would be one, anyway, sold my qantas shares and salvaged what i could, then closed down my commsec account and opened a new account with a couple of other banks,

wiped out on a few shares over the years due to my buying too high and too late in stage of the companies business cycle, those companies are complete dogs with fleas now and have changed names a few times, lol,

what you can do is when your buying shares, dont invest one big parcel on a limit order, stagger your money in or out of a share unless there is really good liquidity,

works for me, and all i look like is a piss ant day trader when im not, that really messes with the robots

one day a robot is going to go rogue and buy buy buy, and then the COD share price will be $20 a share, hahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

it happend to a share called CDU, cudeco, it was a 5 cent share in the morning, then by lunchtime it was $10.20 something, i kid you not, this was around about 12 years ago or there abouts,

just ask around the forums and there will be a heap of ol codgers that will confirm it, well known debacle, do some googling and youll read all about it

read all aboooooout it,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.