LYC 2.73% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

comsec have eps for ye 14 of 8 cents, page-18

1. 927 Posts.
    @bigfatmama: "Producing 22kt into an oversupplied market would be suicidal."

Talking about an "oversupplied market" in the sence of REOs would be suicidal. Its not about "oversupplied" its about "market". You even did not differ between HREE and LREE or between the different REOs at all if you talk about oversupply... You have to take every single REO into focus and predict an oversupply or sellermarket...

I dont know your real name, but i know "metal pages" and "BCC"! I bet my whole life onto it, that metal pages and BCC know better whats with future prices of REOs...

I have calculated twice here, what it means to the basket price of lynas what metal pages and BCC said about REOs in 2016/2017: I did calculate an avarage of the prediction of metal pages and BCC and this gave a basket price of around 49$/kg for 2016/2017! The same numbers lead to a basket price for duncan deposit of around 98$/kg in 2016/2017.

Now please tell me you know it better than the avarage numbers of matal pages and BCC! Please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.