comsec iress, page-34

1. 11,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    What version of Iress does Commsec have? I use Felix 2.07 from Minc and it is great! It has highlighted orders in the market depth. Orders go through instantly. My system has three large wide screen monitors and Iress allows me to populate all 3 monitors however I wish and save the layout. My main monitor has 9 live charts on it. The other monitors have multiple depth windows, a market map, large live chart, traded orders, price alerts, news, activity, etc etc etc. It is easy to change any window (ie tool) into any of the 18 available tools by just using the pull down menu. As I use minc I pay just $33 for 200K contracts. That's 7 times cheaper than Commsec, etrade, IG, Nab, MacPrime, etc etc etc. Saves me 100k per year on brokerage at least. Pushing the buy or sell buttons as many times as I like costs me nothing as long as I keep my day's trades for each stock below $200k. Costs a bit more if I go over 200K but still heaps cheaper than the other brokers. Felix 2.07 also has customizable function keys. I have it set up to buy and sell 10k parcels of BHP buy just pushing F1 or F2. That allows me to pump money, exit or average down at the push of a button. You can also interface Iress with Excel which enables detailed analysis of the trade data or automated trading to be implemented with macros or another program. Are you sure Paritech is better than that?

re: commsec webiress....no fun here

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.