AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

COMSEC Snapshot Report for today AZV vs PLB, page-44

1. 9,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17869
    This is going to be my final post in AVZ until the next Ann, but I have a question for you.

In the past, you have argued AVZ will not be developed because they will develop lithium deposits in Australia first.

I want to draw you to Ivanhoe, which is really copper/zinc/nickel type projects. Given Australia has a number of nickel/zinc/nickel prospective projects as does other western countries why are Ivanhoe's projects in the DRC ahead of 'western developments'? My view - Ultimately quality and profits matter is my point.
    https://www.ivanhoemines.com/news/2019/ivanhoe-mines-completes-strategic-equity-investment-of-c-612-million-us-459-million-from-china-based-citic-metal/

Have agreed with you in the past transport is the key, but ultimately AVZ has been investigating transport routes and time will tell what happens there, and transport is out of ther e control albeit they can do some small spends here and there to 'hurry up the process' etc etc. I see transport as an FA event - if they can't get it up, well they won't be in production this side of 2023 - 2025 (or 2022 which is what AVZ is saying btw). And if I don't see an adequate transport solution then FA changes and I will move on, until the transport solution is sorted out. AVZ will be devloped - it remains a case of when, and the latest Anns have scoped out several transport options, and with the belt and roads initiative in DRC well transport routes are changing frequently (just like that Angolan railway came onstream to open up an option of transporting through there instead of Tanzania - transport is about whether teh transport is in place to allow AVZ to start production commercially, noting transport routes can change at a whim - map some iron ore developments in WA, overtime the smaller players even change what port they export from (i.e. not talking about the Pilbara here btw).

Which now takes me to say LTR and approval processes and native title. How long do you think that would take to resolve - approval processes to mine can take time in Australia, but if native title is lodged well that can also take years. Risks of delays work both ways is my point. Here is an example: Has the Tjiwari Determined Native Title Claim (WC11/7) been finalised for LTR or is it still ongoing as you need to settle your native title issues by and large before mining??? (page 5)
    https://www.ltresources.com.au/sites/default/files/broker_research_file/iir-report-ltr-sept-2018.pdf

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.