AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

COMSEC Snapshot Report for today AZV vs PLB, page-82

1. 9,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    I think you may find this one far, far more deadly to people in the DRC than ebola has been - due mainly to the ease in which this spreads.
    There is hope Africans may have some kind of defense against it due to the figures to date - genetic? Warm weather? Lack of testing skewing results? Lack of contact with populations of high incidence of virus to date? Who knows...
    If it spreads then lookout; about 14% of those who contract the virus have serious symptoms, something like 8% life threatening. In the DRC 75% of those 8% would die you would imagine due to lack of healthcare - perhaps more. In Aus most will be the elderly, but DRC? A scenario of 2 million deaths in the DRC isn''t hard to envisage - compare that to, what a few thousand ebola? The WHO has been able to contain the far more deadly ebola, but is helpless on coronavirus.
    Interesting and scary times...Perhaps a vaccine later this year will save the situation. If not then all the lithium developers are stuffed really including the ones I'm on. We'll all be HODLers a long while yet. There's more than enough supply to cover the next few years if demand plateaus due to the virus hitting the world economy as it seems to be doing. See y'all in 2026 instead of 2023. frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.