MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

comsec wrongly shown xd all day, page-8

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Well, I've just topped up - that latest result was great. They're well and truely on track to increase Ni output substantially and of course, a truck load of money in the bank combined with no debt makes for a very healthy company.

The big attraction here is their hunt for the USNOB that David so often talks about. They own so much prospective ground that I believe it's only a matter of time before they find it. That will change the game completely. It will add substantial value to the company and they'll be in a position to spend the required capital to turn the discovery into a producing mine in very short time. This is why David continues to build their nest egg.

6c per share dividends should be maintainable quite easily for them now if the Ni price holds up, so even if they don't find the USNOB, you're still getting about a 6.5% fully franked dividend. Not bad.

David is a great manager - he wont waste that money they have in the bank. If and when he spends it, rest assured it'll be on something that will add substantial value to the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.