RHK 8.11% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Well, interestingly today I placed my buy order at market for...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Well, interestingly today I placed my buy order at market for 6.6 cents as I wanted to grab a small parcel for a birthday present for my daughter. The order was rejected so I called Comsec and spoke with a confused young lady that advised me this seemed strange to her. I agreed, and she kindly asked me to place the order again whilst she waited. Some time passed and she asked me to hold whilst she investigated.

Some minutes past and she returned with the "trader" now in the call. He proceeded to interrogate me as to why I wanted to purchase the shares. I advised him and he said to quote "well that is not a good enough reason". I said, excuse me but are you telling you that you can stop my at market purchase because you don't think my reason of buying a present for my daughter is a good enough reason - are you serious? Do you actually have the right to determine this? Yes was his answer and he then proceeded to insult me with his arrogance.

I was then asked why I didn't put in an offer at 5.7 cents to which I replied, the next seller is at 6.6c and I don't have time to play around for such a small parcel. Vidu then proceeded to talk over the top of me and basically shout me down.

Needless to say he probably had some shorting going on and I was upsetting his p & l for the day. However, I have reported this to FMS as the reality is Vidu from Comsec would not allow me to purchase shares in FMS for the price that a seller wanted to dispose of them, thus artificially holding down the share price. In a "free market" this seems to be manipulation of a share price to me.

In effect, Comsec froze trading in FMS today by not allowing any buy orders at market. Needless to say this has again been reported to ASIC.

My trading history would show that I do not dispose of FMS shares, only acquire so no grounds for pump and dump claims.

Incredible to think that retail investors are being treated this way. I will be moving my reasonable holdings away from Comsec in the following days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.