Very lopsided Postal Vote results for Flynn I see which was...

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Very lopsided Postal Vote results for Flynn I see which was earlier last week placed firmly in the ALP Gains column by many media sources after Labor's Zac Beers led by 2038 votes after Ordinary and Absent Votes were tallied but he is currently 391 votes behind the LNP's Ken O'Dowd after being heavily favoured [by 2429] by the Postals, 5698 to 3269.

{caption}Two candidate preferred result by vote type{/caption}
    1 Candidate Party Ordinary Absent Provisional Declaration pre-poll Postal Total Status
    2 Votes % Votes % Votes % Votes % Votes % Votes %
    3 BEERS, Zac Australian Labor Party 34,530 51.47 424 54.64   0.00   0.00 3,269 36.46 38,223 49.75  
    4 O'DOWD, Ken Liberal National Party of Queensland 32,564 48.53 352 45.36   0.00   0.00 5,698 63.54 38,614 50.25

ChippyDude the AEC website shows a Coalition lead in 76 seats so yes that means Coalition seats currently 'exceed' Labor's seats.
    I wouldn't be in a hurry mate to conform or cede to phantomyarn's 'conceed' standards nor would I rush to 'acceed' to his modern day spellings some of which 'proceed' to mock the common word spellings our teachers correctly taught us many decades ago.

Before anyone rushes to correct my use of 'acceed' look at these examples below:

We should exert every pressure to persuade Pakistan to acceed to our legitimate request.
    Obama Memo Presses The Point: He's The Real Change Agent On Foreign Policy
    • Angola, which have not participated in the free trade negotiations to date, could possibly acceed to any agreement reached at a later date.
      ANC Daily News Briefing
    • "However, due to the workload assigned him (Mokaba) by the national government, he is unfortunately unable to acceed to the request for him to contest the chairpersonship of the province."
      ANC Daily News Briefing
    • In just one year, after an intensive diplomatic effort by the United States, both Kazakhstan and Belarus agreed to acceed to the nuclear nonproliferation treaty and to join the ranks of nonnuclear nations.
      Press Conference By The President
    • Mr de Klerk gave no hint of whether or not the Government would acceed to demands that Minister of Law and Order Hernus
      ANC Daily News Briefing
    • I too look on in puzzlement as women throughout the world happily acceed to the domination of a religious patriarchy - Islam is, of course, particularly reprehensible in the regard (I do realise that this is not the case with all muslims however - women in Iran, for historical reasons, seem much more emancipated than in other Islamic theocracies.)
      Planet Atheism
    • It is open to them to acceed to either dominion then.
      The Times of India

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.