AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

concentrate particle size

1. 83 Posts.
    Anyone know what the estimated size of the particles are expected to be for final Perkoa concentrate?

It states on Heralds website the following.

'Also of interest is the sizing of the concentrates which could be classified as medium “coarseness”, which are in great demand by many regional smelters who are running the “finer” concentrates produced by other miners. This will be a major advantage in the marketing of the product. '

I'm not exactly sure but I think I recall somewhere that the concentrate size specifications at Perkoa where in the region of 75 microns and Heralds particle size is quoted at as SIZING P 80 = 16 – 18 microns, which I think implies that Perkoa's concentrate should also be highly sort after.

Does anyone have clarification on particle size for Perkoa and can anyone clarify why a larger particle size is more advantageous? I would have thought it would have been the other way around and that a smaller particle size would be more sort after by the smelters as it would be easier to breakdown in the smelting process?

Anyway, I would be interested to hear comments on this. I believe SackBlabbeth mentioned this a little while ago so perhaps Sack can shed some further light on this.

Cheers,
    DC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.