EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Concentrate purity, upgraded purity and cost, page-45

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    We'll have a lot of announcements in the early part of the new year (and some possibly before this year is out), so 12 months might be overkill, although I do understand your sentiment Kriptic. While people may have bought in higher (as some of my top-ups have been), they aren't on the "wrong end of this" if they don't sell. Sure, it would have been nicer to have put the same amount in at a cheaper sp and thus have a larger stake, but then if we could do that perfectly then we would be unlikely to be on HC.

As an addition, I do have to point out the inherent longer term illogicality of the "trend is your friend" statement though. The statement implies that you should always follow the trend, and therefore it will never fail or turn. At some point though, the trend stops trending (whether up, down, or sideways) and does something different. Curiously enough, TA won't tell you when that is, because it's FA that will trigger it.

At the moment, we aren't planning a corporate activity, whether raising, merging, taking over, or similar, so the sp movement is just short term noise. Provided the company keeps ticking off it's milestones (and the TK off-take going binding will be a massive one), then there will soon be more than enough buyers to take out and then outnumber the sellers. It's what happens when companies move from explorer to producer. But it's not going to be a straight line either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.