EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Stiltskin, Tangible provided a clear link from ASX to the 200k...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Stiltskin, Tangible provided a clear link from ASX to the 200k shorts on the day. I've provided previous evidence on the shorts on 5/11 for over 400k. Are you seriously taking Tangible to task merely for the use of the word shorter instead of shorters?

And are you seriously taking me to task for lack of evidence to my posts? My posts might be accused of being long winded, (or putting people to sleep, lol), but when they are all taken into account, even from people who might disagree with me, I have never been accused of not providing evidence to my views. Well done on being the first, Stiltskin.

I won't reply to you again, as this is degenerating now, but I will say that it's very frustrating when people like Tangible spend the time to make a point and provide some evidence for it, and you merely want to nitpick about fullstops and commas, sorry, I mean plurals. Making points and providing evidence or reasoning is exactly what should be encouraged here. I'd rather forgive incorrect punctuation than incorrect reasoning.

BTW, I'm not a lobbyist. I put my money where my mouth is, and I don't do the amount of behind the scenes research that I do just to put in a token trading position. Nor do I hide my agenda behind some wacky moniker or avatar. I put it out there and allow myself and my lengthy content to be judged on it's merits. But if I or others on other threads are going to do that, at least have the courtesy to fully read and digest their points before replying. Sometimes that means clicking on a link yourself, to verify that what the poster had put up had some sound basis, before replying that it's all ... fictitious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.