OMN 0.00% 97.0¢ onemarket limited

Concept stock orphan, page-23

1. 34,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    The Lowy family saw that the old retail model seems tired and broken.

Some of the overtly negative criticism on this forum has a certain foundation but this is an Australian phenomenon of knocking new economy and the ecommerce basis of the future.

This is why Atlassian and others, the FANGs, Facebook, Apple, Netflix, Google (Alphabet). Microsoft and other tech stocks are more for the NYSE and LSE and not listed anywhere near the ASX.

I cannot see why WOW and WES command such high premiums relative to book and why OMN gets marked down 40% or more.

IMHO, OMN has more growth potential than URW but URW is a more sound business model than SCG although SCG probably has the better market than URW.

Old Europe may be a disappointment post Brexit on every measure and URW might cop a degree of that. SCG is the established retail model player in Australia but OMN could shoot the lights out.

OMN is almost too good for the ASX.

Re the negative points on OMN, I am sure the Lowys know how to win a Court case in Australia, they have been doing it for decades, contingent considerations or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.