OMN 0.00% 97.0¢ onemarket limited

"That which is espoused is so Australian and how the ASX looks...

1. 16,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8133
    "That which is espoused is so Australian and how the ASX looks at businesses on its bourse. What worked 20 to 50 to 100 years ago, big banks, big telcos, big retail/ "grocers", the old serum lab or biopharma and then nothing else. OMN might not work in Australia based on the cynicism of the "capitalist" system there."

What is it about Australia that prevents OMN "not working" (whatever "not working" happens to mean)?

"In Australia, no governance, risk and compliance to speak of, almost like in 1788, well almost?"

Really? No governance and compliance in Australia?
    Basically akin to 1788?

"Market confidence like the red balloon in a Stephen King horror movie. Market manipulation, trading patterns like the fractile bullet theory in the President Kennedy assassination.

On the NYSE or NASDAQ, u have the Apples, Microsofts, NetFlix, Google (Alphabet), new companies that were not even around 2o years. In the US and London, governance, risk and compliance everywhere. Market confidence paramount, no market manipulation or suspicious trading patterns abound?

If the world mean reverts to the past, ASX will win. If humanity and capitalism goes into the future, the NASAQ, NYSE and LSE will win. OMN would be better treated on a better bourse."

Through your scatter gun adumbration, you seem to be arguing that OMN' success, or otherwise, is a function of the listing domicile of the stock, which is quite bizarre.

I'm not sure how, whether OMN becomes a real business one day (as opposed to a mere hope of a real business, which is what it is today) is dependent on where the company's shares happen to change hands.

"Your money, your investment, your choice?

Yeah, it is my money, my investment and my choice.

And I choose to leave the investing in hitherto un-chartered "new paradigms" and highly conceptual ideas offering all manner of blue sky potential and all the world's quick riches, to others.

Me, I'll just continue trawling around, looking to buy robust, resilient, boring free cash flow streams for cents in the dollar.
    And, at stark odds with your descriptor of "sustainable", OMN has none of those at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.