OMN 0.00% 97.0¢ onemarket limited

Concept stock orphan, page-47

1. 16,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8356
    "I think there's more to this than just selling from real estate funds and unnatural holders. If that was all there was to it, the share price wouldn't need to fall 3%-5% every day just to find buyers. And even then the volumes are low, so buyers just aren't turning up in any real quantities. For some reason or another, the sentiment seems to be that no one wants anything to do with Onemarket at the moment. I guess time will tell if this sentiment was well founded."

Every day that goes by leaves me increasingly bemused at this situation... on several levels.

One thing is for sure, in two years' time this company won't be worth what it is today.
    I just have no way of knowing whether it will be worth a heckova lot more. Or a lot less.

In the meantime it is a source of some fascination, particularly why the Lowy family - collectively worth several billions of dollars - are involved in something so small that is virtually a rounding error in their balance sheet.

Why this is a publicly-listed company, given the circumstances, is completely beyond me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.