OMN 0.00% 97.0¢ onemarket limited

madamswer at the time I read the page (found online after...

1. 18,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3832
    madamswer at the time I read the page (found online after scanning this part of HC by chance) I assumed it was the company themselves putting up the warning signs . It went on to reference three aspects of One Market ie car park technology, electronic email dockets to track shoppers with and something else . (. I just went to check the source but have closed the page. When/if I find it again I will reference it here ... It may have just been a more noticeable way of providing a disclaimer .)
    The word innocent was used as the opposite of ‘sophisticated’ . Naive is more appropriate .
    Again this referenced the warning on the page I read.
    ‘Pouring millions into something’: ‘something’ being One Market ‘you’ a catch all non personal pronoun which I was applying to the Lowry’s and other Lowry entities.

To put the question in different words .
    After recently doing some research into companies which seemed to have been set up either to exploit ASX loopholes and/or act as loss making money sinks (ERL abd CVI )and after reading a little of what has been written here where HC experts are genuinely querying the validity of the business model I wondered - cynically - if Management might have any way of gaining even if it did not succeed..
    What I have read on these threads indicates the company is externally funded and unlikely to require capital raising.
    Before doing any further research I decided to ask if there was even a remote possibility that, if the company failed, the money poured into it could be used to offset taxes somewhere else.
    I regret you found this question oblique as that was not my intention .
    Last edited by sabine: 13/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.