OMN 0.00% 97.0¢ onemarket limited

His condition seems to be undisclosed. Going from memory the...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    His condition seems to be undisclosed. Going from memory the announcement stated that it should not have an impact on his ability as CEO. Seeing a few presentations Don has given, he still seems pretty sharp. Even if the company has the benefit of his experience for a few months, it would have to be a net positive. Particularly as networking with Bricks and mortar retailers was also his task at Paypal. This is another pointer for me as I hold both Ebay and Paypal and have followed the story for a number of years.

OMN is the only non cash flow positive company in my portfolio. There is a good chance I will regret the purchase, but on the flip side, there is a small to moderate chance of a big gain. Intuitively I think the expected value of OMN over the next couple of years is somewhat greater than 1, it is just hard to quantify at this point.

Out of curiosity are you still holding Unibail? I actually sold out not long after the offer for WFD was made, but the Unibail portfolio looks interesting and is of high quality, albeit not quite to the same quality as the stand alone Westfield entity. Have since recycled much of that capital into SCG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.