CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Has anyone looked more into Asanko / PMI Gold that Archie was...

1. 2,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Has anyone looked more into Asanko / PMI Gold that Archie was involved with prior to CDV? A 5 minute Google yielded this:

Malik Easah is Cardinal's Executive Director, and a resident of Ghana.
    Azure Capital were underwriters of CDV (then Ridge Resources) of a $5m CR in November 2012. I'm sure I have come across a link with Azure Capital more recently but couldn't locate as yet.
    And we all know about Macquarie's vested interest in Cardinal (12.5m shares purchased recently), as well as CDV Director Mark Thomas's prior involvement as an Executive Director of Macquarie Bank until 2014.

Moving onto another CDV director - Simon Jackson who is also CEO & MD of Beadell Resources - Simon previously of Red Back Mining (TSX) that was taken over by "Kinross Gold Corp in 2010 in a transaction that valued... at over CAD$9 billion, one of the largest gold deals in history". Sharing his position on the board with Brant E. Hinze (Non-Executive Director) previously President and COO of Kinross Gold Corp from 2010 to 2014, and Glen Masterman previously Kinross' head of exploration.

Now speaking of Beadell Resources (ASX:BDR), take a look at their drill results released this morning:
    http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01738925

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.