CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

some of the comments of late are missing the point, CDV is...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    some of the comments of late are missing the point,

CDV is currently a developer of potentially a significant gold deposit, in a well established gold producing country/region,

some of the drill results have been ho-hum, but most have been good to very good on wide spacing, so i will continue to hold,

what the coffee deal does, is it puts a real valuation on realistic mineable Oz's in the ground,

granted it was for scrip, in Nth America and an advanced project, it was still around $100 USD an Oz (approximation - correct if wrong!), so whatever your view on the potential of the resource here, this is a recent example and a significant sign of where we are in the cycle,

companies are starting to acquire projects for real cash/value for share holders, some with exploration potential only and some are resources in the ground, a 180 turn from where we were 1-2 yrs ago, where only the brave were willing to take a bite at the bottom of the market for bargain prices,

note the link to brent cook as well,

http://www.mining.com/web/natural-resources-looking-into-2016/

also when talking about the Namdini project i think we forget that some of the early drill results (before the additional ground was acquired) were pretty good, will help early in the project,

good luck,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.