SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

concerm over hanlong's sdl bid , page-15

1. 6,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Wieyen, it is interesting that often when you come back with a smaller position you do a lot better than with large ones.

In regard to the header "negativity on the forum", I for one am feeling quite positive. Certainly at these SP levels. (Technically as well)

As stated before, I am happy with 45 cents and I guess that many of the 57 centers have now given up the chase.

I hope those crying foul are buying now if they are true believers rather than whining about a bygone dream. It takes some guts to get back in, let's hope the bravado of going down with the ship has gone and replaces with a "money where your mouth is".

I still believe that the deal has gone too far now for a failure. I also better understand the interwoven nature of the Chinese involvement in Africa and why China does want this strategic asset. There is a very big picture playing out here and control of infrastructure is of massive value.

This will be made to work somehow - too many interested parties from many levels.

I have changed my sentiment from hold to short term buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.