SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Wieyen, it is interesting that often when you come back with a...

1. 6,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Wieyen, it is interesting that often when you come back with a smaller position you do a lot better than with large ones.

In regard to the header "negativity on the forum", I for one am feeling quite positive. Certainly at these SP levels. (Technically as well)

As stated before, I am happy with 45 cents and I guess that many of the 57 centers have now given up the chase.

I hope those crying foul are buying now if they are true believers rather than whining about a bygone dream. It takes some guts to get back in, let's hope the bravado of going down with the ship has gone and replaces with a "money where your mouth is".

I still believe that the deal has gone too far now for a failure. I also better understand the interwoven nature of the Chinese involvement in Africa and why China does want this strategic asset. There is a very big picture playing out here and control of infrastructure is of massive value.

This will be made to work somehow - too many interested parties from many levels.

I have changed my sentiment from hold to short term buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.