GCR 0.00% 0.2¢ golden cross resources ltd

I have been in and out (mostly in) of this stock over the last...

1. 97 Posts.
    I have been in and out (mostly in) of this stock over the last 10 years and am disappointed about the speed of progress and how the company choose to report drilling results.

For eg the recent Cargo drill results were reported in the quarterly. Why ? Why not release as the results are available. Good or bad we need a constant flow of info otherwise people lose interest and sell.

It gives a perception that they are moving too slowly.

$700,000 spent in the last quarter indicates things are happening and management have been known to be frugal but moving a bit faster would be desirable.

Also I believe they are quickly losing or have already lost the momentum created for them by Peel Mining (PEX). Share price got to 1 cent 2 months ago on the back of the PEX discovery and more agressive language from the company about their intention to drill and move quickly in this area would give the market a sign that that have a sense of urgency. Reporting gives NO sense of urgency.

There is a market psychology that I feel management don't get. Look at the urgency of syr for example. They have moved very quickly. If government red tape is the hold up as syr is overseas and gcr is in Aust then management need to explain this FULLY to us. Not enough communication, no where near enough.

You guys have talked about slowness of management so I am not the only one feeling it.

The falling share price is really disappointing when the company has been given such a big free kick by PEX.

Our only hope is drilling at Gulginnia and at South Aust and soon.

Lets hope the low is 0.006 but investors are losing interest. I don't blame them.

If management don't change their ways we will be at 0.003 by this time next year. No chance of capital raisings then. Share price too low for that now anyway.

Time is ticking. Hope management are listening.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.195M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.896K 1.447M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1282659 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6322744 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.